Here is a list of links referenced in my talk:
- Jeffrey Sambells Article on the topic
- TestFlight http://www.testflightapp.com/
- TestFlight’s Article on Creating IPAs
- Hockey https://github.com/TheRealKerni/Hockey
- Diawi http://www.diawi.com/
- iOS Beta Builder http://www.hanchorllc.com/2010/08/24/introducing-ios-beta-builder/
- My Manifest Destiny PHP script: https://gist.github.com/817302
As part of my talk I created a new PHP script that I am calling Manifest Destiny. It automates a step of the process by creating the required manifest property list files on your server. In addition to that it also gives a customizable HTML listing for devices to install said ipa files from their iOS devices. This is currently available as a Gist over on Github.
In the future I may branch it out to be it’s own project, as I have lots of ideas on how to make things better for my workflow. Also let me know via the link on the left if you port it to Ruby or any other server side languages, and I’ll include a link to it.